Kodi software is the most popular and widely used media center software in the world. The software has a large number of popular and popularly downloaded add-ons, making it one of the most popular software on the internet. Read it more to know about Kodi and how to install kodi on apple tv.
Features Of Kodi on IOS
- The most popular feature of the Kodi software is its user-friendly interface. It is very easy to operate, with simple steps and easy navigation options. You do not have to be an expert computer programmer to use this software; anyone with basic computer knowledge will be able to use it. Furthermore, you can install it on your Ios and use it with an ordinary USB stick.
- Another feature that is really beneficial is the ability to manage the different settings. The user can easily switch between different profiles. In this way, the user can choose the best profile for his entertainment system. He can also record movies or TV shows using his computer.
- The other good thing about the Kodi software is the fact that it is compatible with almost all major devices. There are several devices that can be connected to the software. This means that you can connect the software to your TV, your laptop, your PlayStation, DVD player and many more. All the devices will be able to use the Kodi software without any problem.
- Another feature that you can enjoy from the Kodi software is its media libraries. This is very useful especially for people who frequently use their system for downloading various types of files and media.
- The Kodi software can download music, movies and television shows directly from the online media library, making it easy to browse the files at your leisure. Moreover, you can also watch TV shows and movies directly from the software.The Kodi software also provides a wide range of live streaming services. These live streaming services include live sports, news, weather reports, news channels and many other video streams. You can use these services to keep in touch with the latest happenings around the world, such as the breaking news.
- The user-friendly interface of the Kodi software makes it very easy for any person to operate. With just a few clicks, you can download and install this software on your ios and get the most out of it.
The most useful features of the Kodi software are the above-mentioned features.This company offers an easy to use web browser.
In order to download and install the kodi apk, you need to visit the official website of the kodivedia. It is best to always visit the official websites to avoid fake softwares and spams.
How to install Kodi on iPhone
– On your iOS device (iPhone or iPad), open your Safari browser.
-On the address bar, type in the www.tweakboxapp.com and confirm.
-You may read the page to learn more about the TweakBox features. After that, just tap on the “Download” button.
-A pop-up warning will appear, just tap on the “Allow” button.
-You will then automatically go to the Settings page and will show you the TweakBox installation pop-up screen. Click on the “Install” button on the top-right corner.
-Your system will ask you to enter your password to allow the installation. Just type in your password to proceed.
-You will go back to the TweakBox page and tap on the “Install” button.
-Now go back to the home screen and swipe to the left to see the TweakBox app icon already added to your apps library.
-Tap on the TweakBox app to start and initiate it.
-You should see an additional pop-up. Ignore it and let it load. Look for the “X” to close the ads.
-On the TweakBox screen, there is the “Apps” tab on top. Click on it to see the TweakBox Apps button. It should be the one with the red box.
-Click on the TweakBox app tab to see the list of apps.
-You may scroll down to find the Kodi app, or you can just use the “Search TweakBox” bar and type in Kodi to immediately search for it.
-Once you see the Kodi app, click on it to see the options.
-In the top-right corner, you will see the “Install” button. Tap on it to start the installation.
-There will be another pop-up notification that will ask you if you are certain that you want to install Kodi, just tap on the “Install” button.
-You may now go back to the home screen, and you should see that Kodi is starting to install it. Wait for a few minutes, depending on your internet speed, to finish the installation.
-Once the installation finishes, the Kodi icon should now appear on the home screen. Tap on it to start the app.
-Another pop-up notification will appear saying that you are trying to open an “Untrusted Enterprise Developer.” So what you should do is tap the “Cancel” button.
-Then go to the iOS Settings and go to the “General” tab.
-Now, on the “Profiles and Device Management” tab, click on the “Nippon Paint China Holdings Co., LTD.” To open the options.
-Tap on the “Trust Nippon Paint China Holdings Co., LTD.” and tap again on the “Trust” button to confirm.
-Now go back to the home screen and go to the Kodi app icon. This time when you tap on it the Kodi for iOS will launch without any pop-up error.
-Expect an advertisement for the first open and wait for it to load before closing.
-That’s it. You can now do whatever you want with your Kodi for iOS and watch your video collection without limits.
How To Install Kodi on Apple TV
- The first thing you need to do is to install the Xcode app from iTunes.
- Now, download some important files for this specific guide. You will need the latest nightly version of Kodi.deb and the iOS App Signer.
- Save the two downloaded files on your desktop so we can access it later quickly and easier.
- Now, turn on your Mac device and Apple TV. Connect them using the USB Type –C cable.
- Next, on your Mac device, launch the Xcode app you installed.
- On the Xcode menu, choose the “Create a new Xcode project” button.
- Now, to choose a template, click on the “TVOS” and the “Application” button under it.
- On the “Application” menu, click on the “Single View Application” button then click the “Next.”
- In the next window, you will be required to name your project. Type in a name that is easy for you to remember. Make it simple. Then, click the “Next” button.
- On the next page, you should see the two files you download earlier under the “Desktop” tab. If you do not see it, then click on the drop-down menu and choose the “Desktop” location to show the iOS App Signer and the Kodi.deb file.
- Once you do see it, click on the “Create” button.
- Now on the next page, you should see the name you created for the project on the “Bundle Identifier” box.
- On the “Team” box, you can just use your name.
- If you see an error below,just click on the “Fix” button to fix the issue. It will then resolve the code signing issue that it found for your project.
- Now, on the top-left corner of the window, make sure that the Apple TV is selected. This will only appear if you have connected the Apple TV earlier as instructed.
- When those requirements are ready, minimize the Xcode window for now.
- You should be able to see a new folder named after your project on the desktop area.
- Now click on the iOS App Signer on your desktop.
- Click on the “Browse” button of iOS App Signer and lead it to the Kodi.deb file that you downloaded and placed on the desktop.
- You should also click on the “Provisioning Profile” and choose the name of the project that you created.
- Now, click on the “Start” button. It will ask you to save the project. Just click on the “Save” button.
- It will now start to unpack and codesign your project. This will take some time so you will need to wait a little longer.
- When the iOS App Signer shows that it is done, close its window and you should see the new IPA file on your desktop.
- Now, open again the minimized Xcode and click on the “Window” button.
- Under it, you should click on the “Device”.
- This time, select Apple TV and the Plus sign.
- You will need to point it to the new IPA file that was created on the desktop then click the “Open” button below.
- This will then deploy the IPA file. This will take a bit long so if you want some coffee, you better get one now and it should be done when you come back.
- When the Xcode is ready, you should now see the Kodi app on your Apple TV’s list of apps.
- You may now click on the Kodi app icon to launch it.
- That’s it. You may now do whatever you want with Kodi for Apple TV.