If you want to download videos from YouTube, Vimeo, and other video streaming sites, use the Tubemate app. It is the most reliable video downloader app available for Android platform. Unfortunately, it does not have a full version for the Windows operating system. So if you want to download Tubemate for PC, you have to the right place.
What is Tubemate?
Tubemate is an Android-based application for users who want to download videos from streaming sites such as YouTube and Vimeo. The app is not available in Google Play Store because of some licensing issues regarding copyright. And because downloading videos from other sources violates the law against piracy, there is no chance for Tubemate to appear on any Play Store and similar application sources.
Since Tubemate is known to be reliable when it comes to grabbing videos online, the numbers of downloads for this app increased exponentially. And if you have been using this app for quite some time now, you know that this is one of the best video downloaders out there.
Download Tubemate for PC
If you like Tubemate by its features or if you are interested to try this app out, you can do so by installing the app on your Windows machine. Yes, there is no official Windows version for the Tubemate but there is a workaround to get this app working for you. You will just have to use an Android emulator.
Tubemate on an Android emulator
Here is what you have to do to install Tubemate on your PC. Just follow the instructions carefully.
- First thing is you got to have an Android emulator installed on your PC. The best choices are BlueStacks, Nox emulator, KOplayer.
- As soon as you have chosen an emulator, head over to their homepage or download page to get a copy of the installer.
- Once done with the download, run the .EXE file and follow the installation prompt.
- After the installation is finished, open your browser and download Tubemate from its official website or try downloading it from CNET or APKMirror website.
- After you download the Tubemate APK file, install using BlueStacks or any Android emulator you decided to use. Usually, if the Android emulator is already installed on your PC, clicking on any APK file will trigger the emulator to install it.
- When installed, launch the app and enjoy your video streaming download.
Here is one last note about using the Tubemate app. Some video streaming sites aside from YouTube and Vimeo have malware installed in them. So if you are not careful, you could end up downloading not just your favorite videos but also a virus. So always be mindful of the sites that you are trying to access. Other than that, you are good to go.
If you have already experienced Tubemate, what made you choose this app over other popular video downloader app? Let us know what you think about Tubemate and why you prefer this one over the hundreds of other choices out there.